Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

exam experience  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

hi guys

i am a silent oberver of this forum. really great forum! thanks to all contributors.

i got my CS result after long wait of 2months. thank god & thanks to all of you. I didnt finish my last case due to time contraints as spend more time in history & exam. in first case i took some time to compose myself but unfortunately it was phone case. hand writing wasnt that good as under pressure due to time contraints inspite of moving fast my hand was freezing. guys though the cases , clinically not that difficult but you have to take care of few things like confidence, smile,(was hard though), caring attitute,hand washing,ect.TIME MANAGMENT IS KEY TO SUCCESS!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! hope everybody pass the exam.

well i had my exam few days back in LA...i was short of time in all cases,....when i came out every body was out,...but i focussed on the relevant systems but forgot few tests in some pts...but asked for consent on each n every step..did drapped pts..washed hands..did mmse...n tried to cover all systems in every case...didnt tell pts abut the medical term,s n diagnosis..but rather told them that i have list of diagnosis n when i will run these n these tests then will discuss with them abut the managment plan ..n they can ask any questions if they have any..n close all the encounters but still have that anxiety when i think of i missed this or that..what do u think how it was..

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

exam experience
exam experience
Exam experience!!!!
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online
Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact