Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

is kaplan surgery adequate???  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

i am reading kaplan lecture notes for step 2 and will be supplementing with other books for topics i find difficult.

i am worried that kaplan surgey is grossly inadequate??? it looks so simplesad

please give me your opinions. i dont want to read unneccessary books like i did for step 1.sad

Took exam a week ago, kaplan in my opinion is adequate, if u can complement it with UW, the better

thanks. good luck.

from the exam experiences i ve read it seems to be grreat. from my own, try doing the clinical vignettes section first and then read over the initial basic principles as revision. the dvd isnt that great..almost word by word for clinical vignettes.

yes it is like dr pastana is reading from book..but vignettes r good also uw is covering it nicely..i think for me its enough..cuz when i did the diagnostic test at kaplan i got very very low % in surgery but after kaplan notes n lecture i improved pretty good...still everyone have their own opinions u should do whatever satisfy u..good lucksmiling face

thanks. it is reassuring to hear other people's opinion. i'll register for UW and that will help to assess my knowledge. i just need to make up my mind either to go for 60days or 30 days.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Uzaq part-time iş
kaplan IM - liver/pancreas and skin adequate?
kaplan surgery lectures
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
NMS Surgery
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact