Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Help for step 1 in three weeks  

• 0/5

Author1 post

hey guys,

I have three weeks left to my exam date. I studied for step one a year ago and for some reasons I was unable to take the exam. Anyhow after a gap of a whole year i started studying again, I started feb of this year. My school requires me to take the exam by april. And I am scheduled to take it on the 18 of April. My qbank score is still in the late 40's or early 50's. and I took nbme one and my three digit score on it was 180. Now I would like to ask if some could help me with my schedule for the next three weeks. One more thing, I never got a chance to finish most of my subjects, i still have pharma left and am only half way through pathology. I also have to review high yield in neuro, it use to be my fav subject and now i just can't seem to get it. I would like to knwo, how should i spend my time. If someonelse has been in the same situation, and if they coudl advise me as how to spend the time that I have left. How much shoudl i be reading and how many q's should i be doing in a day and is a quick review of everything possible. If there is anyone who could give advice I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks..

confused and desperate

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Three weeks left, advice please
failed step 1 three times!!
failed step 3 three times
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact