Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

50% in qbank  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

hello people.......

i'm doing around 50 % in usmleworld and have a bit more than a month for my step 2- what do you say? how much might i get in the exam???
thanks

hi,

i guess 50% is not bad. usmle world itself says that 50-60 is quite good. just keep doing it. and as u move along u will improve.

wish u good luck

I suggest that you try to get aorund 65% before the test. I hear that to obtain a good score it has to be above 65%. Good luck.

Do not go into the exam with a USMLEworld of less than 64% if you want to make sure you pass this exam. I´ve already done Step 1, 2 and 3....and Step 2 was the most challenging of the 3 exams. It´s tough to score high on this exam. But UW gives you a good correlation of your final outcome of this exam.

Hi Falcon,

Hey dude, 50 % in U world is not too bad. I mean the questions are from each corner of the kaplan and step II material. I am also going thr' U world and my avg. is 61 (though have reached only half way mark,) but my frnds who have already done all these told me that anything between 50 to 60 is ok.

So dont worry dude, and yes take the analysis seriosly, I mean to say look in the analysing in the U world and that ll give you the hint about in which subject you need more preparation. Because I think the topics you are getting correct is well saved in your brain hard disc, so dont do reading over and over,(time wasting!!!) of the same, instead do the deep reading of the topics in which you have got less score.

Be in touch, All the best.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE Rx Qbank ~50% OFF Code :)
USMLE-Rx Step 1 qbank for 50% Off! 6 or 12 months!
USMLE-Rx Step 1 qbank for $99, 50
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 QBank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact