Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

re:step3 and h1 b sponsorship  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

hi there ...

i am done with my interviews at about 10 hospitals all over usa . i havent yet given my step 3 exam and now am least prepared for the exam considering i havent studied for a while . now ..i was wondering wether there is a deadline to give step 3 exam to be considered for h1 b visa in a hospital ? please help me with this ..

drhagrid

hi there,

i'm in the same situation.i will register for step 3 now.just try to give the exam at the earliest...it wud help greatly if u had ur result before ROL submission date(feb)...but now that won't be possible.i'm aiming to take the exam by end Feb so that i'm expecting my results around match time.i'm hoping for H1 visa but i know that i'm late with step 3.anywas...do rhe best u can right now and pray...

good luck!

Ask the hospitals you interviewed in... that's the only way to know... good luck

hey guys reg step-3 i think if u havenot taken it yet smak's views r good that is what u shud be looking at,get the step=3 b4 jan-30 so that u have another opportunity to write to programmes,and if not possible then b4 rank order deadline,and for the same reason mentioned above,and if not atleast by matchday so that u have enough time to apply for visa.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Sponsorship Letter
effects of visa sponsorship
re: step 3 deadline and H1 B
show Related resources

Blueprints in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Human Anatomy and Physiology GC 1132
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact