Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

has usmle ppl changed ques along with the software  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

hello every1

after taking NBME form 1 this is wht i feel

the questions r very different frm kaplan qbank,... i cant say they r more difficult but yes they did ask alot of molecular bio in my opinion...

n they didnt ask much patho/anatomy etc etc which ws asked again n again in qbank

i also remember sum1 posting a few days back tht he took usmle n there were 20 ques frm molecular biology n he ws shocked...

do u guys think tht when usmle ppl changed the software to FRED they also changed the question? so now the questions r different frm wht they were a couple of months back????

also tell me one more thing....the questions r present in the prometric centre or they r taken via internet???

i m asking tht b/c my centre is closing in by the end of dec , n so usmle ppl have not changed the software to FRED , i will still b doing it on prometric system...

so u think i will face the questions tht every1 else is facing on FRED or my questions will b different???/

I am in the same boat ujala ...my center also closing this year...any body plz help

I gave my exam on fred 2nd time, I don't think that the proportion was diffierent from my 1st attempt, they have the same number of question on every subject both time. Actually most of the time, people do say that, they have got many questions from such and such subject, but reality is, I think, they all remember the questions in which the exam were tricking them, or they might be affraid of that suject. for sure PATHOPHYSIOLOGY is the major portion of exam, and they do have questions from every subjects according to their importance.

Shakeel when you are taking your exam and in which city do you live? thanks

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE Exm Content: Has it Changed !!
boy, this forum has changed
Has SEO changed during the years?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact