Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 child abuse  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author6 Posts

For a infant or a child which has been abuse by parents and placed in hot water and burn the buttocks,
should you treat first or call the authorities?


if u think its an emergency say severly dehydrated and stuff then treat else first call the cops and get the buggers locked up!!!!!!!


i'd say-anyway-treat the child first,everything else-later.


yes, that´s ethics. Treat your patient first.


ok here's a list of wat to do in order: complete physical examination

2.radiographic scanning

3Coagulation profile(if bruises) to child protective services


6.consult physchiatrist(evaluate family dynamics)


that´s correct maria

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Child abuse, Child Protection F'ships?
child abuse
child abuse
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact