Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Kaplan Pathology & PreTest Pathology  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

I have just found that 'Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pathology' and 'Pathology: PreTest' have the same author - Dr. Earl Brown.

Has anyone used 'PreTest Pathology' for preparation and if yes - what's their opinion about this question-book?

Also, do you find 'Kaplan LN: Pathology' adequate?

The Kaplan notes are very to the point. Very good notes. The first nine chapters which are basic chapters have atleast 20 + guranteed questions in USMLE. Like for eg: One quest surely u will get on the onco genes. One on Tumor markers. 1 on ITP and TTP. One on Autoimmune Dz each. So if you can eat Kaplan book, you can master ur USMLE exam. Well there is no end to USMLE prep. There are certain topics where USMLE loves to test, and that is covered by Kaplan.

i did the pretest path for cvs and hematopoietic, i found the questions very simple and easy, but the explanations were very good, but i left it as i thought its giving me false positive confidence

here is another one, did u know that board simulator series, the pathology author is Dr. golgan, grin

hey guys,,,,how about GOLJAN RAPID REVIEW???is this good resource??

I read it. It is good. Actually I liked it. But it depends upon you. It is a good book though.

sturge,gps,p53

BSS series are books or CD to practice questions???

BSS CD is it worth buying.? how many questions there.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

kaplan pathology vs goljan pathology
Kaplan pathology vs. BRS pathology
pretest series?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Rapid Review Pathology
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact