|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
Hi bbb, this is my first posting in this forums (How I wish I would have known about it earlier). Anyway I am a IMG (Graduated 2003) from India and an aspirant for a good residency program like all of us.
1) USMLE 1 score 88 (I hate it)
2) CSA cleared first attempt.
3) Giving part 2 first week sep and part 3 in first week october.
4) Have a paper published in BJU (British journal of urology)
5) Currently doing MHSA (Masters of Health Services Administration) from KUMC (Kansas University Medical Center) I am in my third semester (GPA 4.0)
6) During MHSA I have done many projects with KUMC and other hospitals.
Now that I have given my background, here is my question, " WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING A GOOD IM RESIDENCY IN 2006 MATCH".
PLZ PLZ REPLY.
Thanking you in anticipation.
This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.
| Similar forum topics|
help me plz plz plz plz plzzzzz
Can someone help me plz
Can Someone Plz Tell Me
| Related resources|
Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact