Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

have to take the exam in 3 weeks  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

I have exactly 3 weeks to take the USMLE, or I get kicked out of my US medical school. (It's some policy that my school has in place for medical students, and there's no way around it. I tried.) Right now, I'm scoring only in the 50-55% range on Kaplan's QBank. My biggest problem is with pathology and pharmacology, of course. Anyway, I was wondering what I should be doing at this point. Did anyone receive only a 55% score on QBank, take the exam with that score, and actually do decent? I am sure that they're out there, but what did they do? What gave them that extra edge to pass even with low QBank scores?

hey you have abt the same amnt of time left that i do -- and im scoring like a 58 in q bank -- where are u from and what school does that? how r u studying and where are you now

Geez! You're practically a few miles away from me! Wow! So, you, too, are scoring in the 55% range. Great! Right now I'm finished with all of the studying (except for Pharm) and am just doing QBank. With not so good scores! Where are you in your studying? Please, feel, free to e-mail me if you like: [email protected]

where are you that i am a few miles away -- do u have a yahoo sn ? how are your days spent studyin now -- what kind of student are you in school, eg. grade wise and understanding the concepts.. when is your test date -- where are you taking it -- what school r u from -- please write back and good luck -- i mite even be interested in doin a few questions online so let me know if you have yahoo instant messenger -- im gonna go :icon_study: now -- i am feeling motivated today grin

Hi! I'm in NJ. I'm assuming that, since most NY medical schools are in NYC, you are only a few miles away. E-mail me, and we can talk via AOL instant messenger. I don't want to give my instant messenger account over this message board.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

To take or not to take exam
is it o.k to take two weeks off in Sep
Should I have a Job mw I take the boards?
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online
Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact