Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Need study partner for Step 1 in Tampa Bay area  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

i discovered this forum only yesterday and i've spent the whole day today browsing thru it. in just one day, i'm beginning to realize how useful this forum is.

i'm an IMG from India and have decided to take mle-step 1. i've been out of touch for a long time so basically will have to start from scratch - i'm currently working full-time but would like to atleast make a start. is there anyone in tampa, florida who's sailing in the same boat and would like to get together with me.

fyi, i haven't even bought any books yet, so basically i'm just gearing myself mentally right now.........

zenith

hi my name is mousafrom(palestine) i am in brandon/fl preparing for step 1 just start i am new in usa
can share anyone
my email is [email protected] if u interested send to me
thank u
nod

mousa, i sent u an email yesterday - check it out!

Hi zenith,

I am not in us..am in Toronto. but I am an IMG from India, so i guess just got happy seeing someone from my place. I have started studying this month and am thinking of appearing for step I before the end of the year.

good luck .

dr_ecv: welcome to this forum! its always nice to find someone from your own country...........well good luck with your studies - are you studying full-time? when did you graduate?

Hi Zenith,

I graduated in 1997..long timea nd also did my post graduation in India. but had to move to Toronto for family reasons so I am now back to basics. i am not working currently but I am looking for something, till then I manage to sit for 4-6 hours daily, just for the past one week. I have started with behavioral science as that subject is new to us..am going through BRS.

hi every body. I am IMG and going to give my cs on april last monday. So, i need a serious study partner..I m living in tampa bay, florida. and i am also ready to practice cases on skype. so if anybody is interested then please mail me at [email protected] or add me at skype as chiggs11.

hi every body. I am IMG and going to give my cs on april last monday. So, i need a serious study partner..I m living in tampa bay, florida. and i am also ready to practice cases on skype. so if anybody is interested then please mail me at [email protected] or add me at skype as chiggs11.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Live study partner in Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Practice
need study partner, step 1, bay area
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact