Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

be my step 1 tutor and make some money  

• 0/5

Author10 Posts

I am looking for someone to guide me and follow my progress. If you have recently given your step one and scored above 90 percent and want to make some money tutoring me then write to me and we can go from there.if you are in the bay area, all the better.

thanks,

lydia

[email protected]

Lydia,

I wonder why you didn't send your post to the Step2 forum?

Instead of looking for a tutor, I would look for a study partner with similar needs, motivation and timetables.

See, a study partner is like a vaccin, boosting your active immunity, while a tutor would be like a passively acquired immunity through an antitoxin. That's just my opinion, you don't have to take it. Good luck!

well put alpha12....u dont need a tutor for step 1...u need motivation and by going through the journals u'll find plenty of that...

They'll tell you anything. But Lydia go with whats best for YOU!!

ACTUALLY, I AM REALY NOT EVEN SURE AS TO HOW TO DO THIS. I WORK FULL TIME ,COME HOME TO MY HUSBAND WHO IS SUPPORTIVE BUT WHO WORKS EVEN MORE THAN I DO.SO, I TAKE CARE OF MY HOME , THE JOB,THE MARRIAGE AND HAS TO GET THROUGH THE MLES. I HAD A STUDY PARTNER AND DID 5 SUBJECTS WITH HER. THEN SHE LEFT THE US. I LOOKED FOR ANOTHER ONE BUT NO ONE REPLIED, SO I FIGURED SOMEONE WHO DID WELL MIGHT HELP ME FOR SOME MONEY AND HELP ME STAY FOCUSED. I KNOW THAT A LOT OF THE MLE STUDENTS ARE BROKE. I AM TOO, BUT I WOULD RATHER PAY A LITTLE THAN GIVE UP BECAUSE I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY TIRED.

HOPE THAT THIS CLEARS A LITTLE BIT MY INTENTIONS TO YOU ALL.

THANKS,

LYDIA

lydia, I sent you e-mail already, if you still need partner please reply me. I'm in SF, where are you?

Lydia,

If your husband works more than you do, then he should be able to sustain the family expenses for a couple of months so you can concentrate on your study. He's supportive, i know he'll let you stay home and study full time. That can affect your finances a bit, but you have to see it as an investment.

Stay home, study 10 to 12 hours a day, and I'm sure you'll do great.

Best of Luck!

thanks alpha 12, I will take few months off as soon as I finish 2 readings.

what do you think?

Hi, I'm totally frustrated... was scoring 67.7% in QBANK and had taken NBME 1 with 400/192. Took my exam today and it was a disaster... Only 2 out of 7 blocks I could read and go through the 50 questions. The last 5 questions of each of the remaining 5 blocks I had to simply check "c" in the last 4-6 questions.... it sucks.. I never expected this to happen and am totally frustrated... I feel like I will never passa this exam...

has this happened to anyone and thereafter got surprising results? I mean, I feel like I will not pass at all... and feel absolutely discouraged.

Sashi.

way to go, Lydia...you will do good.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Make some extra money while study
Make some money while study
money wise tell me about the money
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact