Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

advice needed on starting cs prep  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

hello everyone... just finished my ck exam. now, thinking about cs. So, i was wondering if the people who passed cs would share their secrets as to how to go about preparing for this big day. thanks .

rema,

I took the CS end of May and just received a passing score yesterday (Pheeuuww) I, too, stressed out about it WAY too much- I read the Kaplan CS book, the First Aid CS book and went through a CD with physical exam videos (bought online). What a waste of my time! All you need is in the First Aid CS book (around $27) . Don't spend too much time on preparation, the test is very, very easy! 96% of AMG's and 89% of FMG's pass this test at first try. As long as you are courteous to the simulated patient, remember to introduce yourself and wash your hands, you should pass just finewink

hi skindeep 1
how cum you got the score in 15 days?

just wonderingrolling eyes

I have yet to take CS but i have heard that most study FA CS and Kaplan CS

Shehzad.

coolbabe, my bad, the exam was actually end of April, not May... Guess being on vacation messes up my brain! It took exactly 5 wks to get my score report.

great.......congrats...........you deserve to let your mind off this.......i gave mine on 7 june .........guess it s a 5 week wait ....not 15 days wink

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

advice needed for starting step 3 prep
CS partner needed starting 22 dec
Just starting the prep.....
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact