Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

This year or next year for match?  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Very confused right now, and really need your suggestion. I will be giving my step 2 in July, and CS in this Oct. Not sure whether I can make it in the first attempt or not. If I fail in any step, I will lose the bucks spent in application. Can someone tell me when is the latest time to get registered for ERAS and NRMP? I can take part in Match in either 2006 or 2007. if I participate 2006 match, will I be ok to submit an amount of application materials and prepare for examination at the same time? Do you know application is time-consuming or pretty easily-done ? thank you for your inputs

hi

i am having the sam scenario as u hav ,but work hard n hope 4 match 2006

u wil do it

i wil be grateful alongwid u if bbb or retroviridae answer these questions

good luck

In the same boat too, still have step 2 ck/cs to do, was hoping i would be in time 4 the '06 Match but looks like time is running out and i'm not even done studying. But i think try as much as you can to get the '06 Match, which i am planning to do. Good luck to all of ussticking out tongue

Hi, thank you for participating the discussion on this issue. Are you guys ordering the token from ERAS? my strategy would be to pay/ register ERAS and NRMP as late as possible, and hope I have step 2 score at that time. thank you for your inputs.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

This year or next year?
Next year's MATCH!!!!
Interviews for next year match
show Related resources

Match a Resident
Residency Match 101 Biggest Mistakes
First Aid for the Match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact