Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

This year or next year?  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Very confused right now, and really need your suggestion. I will be giving my step 2 in July, and CS in this Oct. Not sure whether I can make it in the first attempt or not. If I fail in any step, I will lose the bucks spent in application. Can someone tell me when is the latest time to get registered for ERAS and NRMP? I can take part in Match in either 2006 or 2007. if I participate 2006 match, will I be ok to submit an amount of application materials and prepare for examination at the same time? Do you know application is time-consuming or pretty easily-done ? thank you for your inputs

I am in the same boat, i pretend to take CK in Oct, & CS in November, or a little later.

I am outside US, so having no US LoRs, i wonder if i should participate in 2006 or 2007 match

phuluong2 k:

seemingly you will take exams later than me. what are you doing in your contry? is it useful to have license in other country? I have finished the residency training in my country and appying for license right now.

I don't know if it is useful to have a license or not, but this is not a mandatory doccument to apply for the match

In my country, after 6yrs at the university, a student becomes a general doctor and can work in a hospital, we have no license, only the medical diploma is enough

I now have a training course in emergency medicine, good luck to you

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

This year or next year for match?
Next year's MATCH!!!!
Advice on scheduling tests for next year...
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact