|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
I have put myself in a difficult situation and I am really not sure if I should carry on or reschedule my date for CS now scheduled for june. The problem is my Step2 is in Aug and I stupidly scheduled CS for June...
Can someone please advise on whether I should continue or try some other date..I desparately need help..PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ HELP
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.. :? :?
Hi there! Don't panic! U can definitely take Step 2 CS before Step 2 Ck ,since most of my friends did that too. In fact, I am in the same situation as u, with CS this month and CK later in the summer. 8)
Hi Ria, wow you got urself in a real doozy but your situation is a common one and doesn't in my opinion warrant any panic. It is a good idea to get CSA done quickly. There is quite a shortage in dates for CSA there are just alot of people applying. So its good to get this done, and CK2 can always be postponed if possible. Good Luck.
This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.
| Similar forum topics|
Uzaq part-time iş
Step2 cs before step1 and step2 ck
isn't rss a good idea?
| Related resources|
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep
Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact