Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Time line  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

How can I know the eligilibility schedule for step 3? I want to register in March and take the exam in June.
Thanks

what do u mean by eligiblity schedule?...u can register if u have ecfmg certificate in certain states like connecticut, where no requirement for residency training before step 3...u have to register though fsmb..i have same plan like u ...waiting for my ecfmg certificate...may be we shall work out a plan

Once you sent your application how long do you have for take the exam?

They assign you a 3-month eligibility period just after your application. For example if you apply today, send your signatured papers today, and if they accept your application by the end of March, they are going to assign you a 3-month eligibilty period starting April ( April-may-june) . You can either schedule your exam during this period or you can change your 3-mo eligibilty period if you want to take exam after june (a fee applies I guess for this) ...My suggestion is, if you are planning to take the exam, for example during August, send your application during June. They will assign you to July-August-September period, and you will not have to change the assigned 3-mo period ( and pay fees)
I hope this helps.
Good luck

Thanks
Happy Easter.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

study partner,line to line read
ecfmg certification time line ??
Time Line for Usmle World
show Related resources

MBIM On-Line

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact