Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

SAME THING CRUSH STEP 2 AND CRUSH STEP 3!!!!  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Hi my friends! I 'm writing just to inform you that Crush Step 2 and Step 3 from the same author Adam Brochert has the same EXACT information. I was really dissapointed because, I had Crush step 2 at home, everybody recomended to buy Crush for step 3, when I got home with the book, I decided to check what was the new information and guess what? NOTHING not even a single word. The only little difference is that the book is reorganized and adds little case scenarios that contains the same information from the step 2 book.
Before you buy it, just make sure to check it and compare it.
I try to returned to BN but they would not exchanged it or refund the money because the policy of the store on Review books is that.
Hoped it helped.
Don't take me wrong the book is good, but if you have crush step 2 don't buy the other one.

I agree. And Crush 3 editions 2001 and 2004 are essentially the same as well.

That is why I like Strong med. The dude took all the III exam objectives from the USMLE people and went through each one step by step.

This is what's on the test:
http://www.usmle.org/step3/probdis.htm

You can compare the indexes in the bookstore from Crush 3, Strong 3 and First Aid 3 and only Strong covers 100% of the topics the other 2 like 50% and it gets WORSE from there ie Swansons etc.... Which makes sense as Swansons is for FP Boards.

Crush is still a decent book and was the best Step 3 review book for a long time.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

1 THING TO SHARE 1 THING TO ASK
Crush step2 and Crush step3
PLZ HELP . CRUSH STEP 2 VS CRUSH STEP 3
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact