Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

looking for a study partner in Phoenix AZ  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

I am looking for a study partner in Phoenix.I have started doing Medicine but seems like it just eveporates from my brain when I close the book.I miss the days at med school when all my friends use to discuss what we had studied.Anyone interested? Or is there any other suggestion how to study effectivly? Gee !!! it is worst than I thought, studying after 13 years of gap :cry:

Hello Hamidi, I am a IMG from Mexico and I am preparing for Step 2 CK. I live in the Phoenix area, may be we can share resources and tactics. I can imagine how you feel, It has been a while since we seen those basic sciences subjets... but hey, we did it once, we can do it again. [email protected]

Ahhhh this post brings some old memories back.As u can see the date of 2003,I started gathering info for this exam,step 2 first and then couldn't contineue after just couple of weeks.Now I have passed Step 1 and for the last 4 months studying for ck.I know how u feel at the beginning.I am sorry I have such a hectic life(other than studying) that it wud not bepossible for me to study with anybody.I just have to squeeze in my study hrs here and there.I can tell u ehat I did thou...Keep in touch with these forums and make a schedule ,even if u r falling behaind in long run u'll be progressing.I am just doing kaplan and UW.I might do qbook if I get time.Good luck

Hello Hamidi,
I am interested in studying together as I am indeed preparing for step 2ck as well.
I usually study in 3 locations (2 public libs and nearby Borders bookstore) but would really benefit from a study partner and can drive to other areas of Phoenix that you might prefer.
Thanks and let me know please,
Bri ([email protected])

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

study partner in phoenix or chandler,az
AZ-Phoenix Study partner
study partner in phoenix, az
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact