• 80/5

Author5 Posts

hi
i want to know that what is the procedure for attestation of
form 183 in saudi arabia and dubai
no notary public or first class meg facilkity is available
if anyone of u know pl guide us
regards

nod hi this is a doc umi here from uae.me too going to take usmle step1 but stuying here is really tough alone is there any one interestd then let me know.specially if female.and can any one tell me that can i give my step1 from uae here? as i dont know about it?plz do reply someone who knows.thanx lotzzzz.

Hi,

I am from Dubai too. I am giving step1 this year end. Kaplan has opened up in Dubai in Knowledge Village for those of you who dont know.

@kaash110,

If u happen to know a lawyer or a magistrate, that will be your best bet. Otherwise u can go to the Dubai Courts and wnquire over there. Perhaps someone might be of help.

@Umi,

There are a few girls enrolled in Kaplan in Knowledge Village. Why dont u go n visit the centre n see if u can make some friends there. Also, u can give the exam from Knowlege Village itself as they have an official prometric centre available there.

Hope i have been of some help. Best of luck.

Docc.

HI GUYS,

I'm in uae 2 and just start preparation 4 step 1 im hesitating about kaplan, people said it is not enough and i should prepare before join it , I'd really appreciat ur advice

I know a doc who wanted to get his MRCP form attested by Magistrate or Notary,here in Riyad,u know how he got it done!??

He went to the Indian Embassy,and there is a consular section which deals with it!
so, just go to any Indian Embassy and they will do it!
all the best!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

attestation of form 183---dubai and saudi ara
Form 186 in Saudi Arabia
any1 applied for J1 from Saudi Arabia?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact