Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 J2 employment authorization  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author1 post

I just arrived with my husband in the US. He has a J1 visa and I have a J2. I would like to ask for an EAD but I am wondering for how long it will take to get this employment authorization... thanks grin [/u]

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

EAD (Employment authorization document)
Postgraduate Training Authorization Lett
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact