Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Planetary electric winch  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

Planetary electric winch is newly designed small electric winch is a planetary drive with small teeth difference, having bettering performance than the traditional electric hoist. Planetary electric winch is for sale at good price. Contact us to get your ideal electric winch.

Planetary electric winch introduction
JKD Planetary electric winch is a new kind winch, is a planetary drive with small teeth difference; it is also the ideal replacement of traditional hoist. It has compact structure, stable running, convenient operation, easy maintenance, low noise level, the advantages of long life.

JKD Planetary electric Winch is not only in line with national CB/T 10055-1996 construction hoist safety rules, but also in keeping with national industry standards JG J88-92 Elevator Safety Technical specifications.

Main parameters of planetary electric winch
Model: JK0.75D
Planetary electric winch Rated load: 7.5 KN
Planetary electric winch Rope capacity: 100 m
Planetary electric winch Rope diameter: 9.3 mm
planetary electric winch Motor power: 3 kw
www.chainhoist.top/planeta...netary-electric-winch.html

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. Bed Bug Treatment Orlando

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Sanford Exterminator

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Small winch and mini winch for sa
20t Electric Winch for sale to
20t Electric Winch for sale to
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact