Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Iran Overhead Cranes and Gantry  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

In 2021, after four years of growth, the Iranian Transport and Overhead Cranes market has experienced a significant decline, with its value falling by -X% to X dollars. During the period under review, however, there was a significant increase in consumption. Consumption of transport and overhead cranes peaked at $X in 2020 before contracting significantly the following year.

Iran’s Overhead Crane and Gantry Crane Export Scale
In 2021, overseas shipments of haulage cranes, gantry cranes and overhead cranes rose by X% to X units for the first time since 2017, ending a three-year downward trend. Overall, however, exports continued to show sudden setbacks. The most notable growth rate occurred in 2017, with an X% increase compared to the previous year. During the period under review, exports in 2014 hit a record high of X units; however, from 2015 to 2021, exports failed to regain momentum.

In value terms, exports of transport and overhead cranes fell to X dollars in 2021. During the review period, however, there was a marked pullback in exports. The most significant growth rate occurred in 2016, when exports increased by X% over the previous year. Exports peaked at $X in 2014; however, from 2015 to 2021, exports failed to regain momentum.

Afghanistan (X units) is the main destination for Iranian transport and overhead crane exports, accounting for X% of total exports. In addition, the number of transport and overhead cranes exported to Afghanistan was six times the number exported to the second largest destination, Georgia (X units).

From 2012 to 2021, the average annual growth rate of cargo volumes to Afghanistan is +X%. Exports to other major destinations recorded the following average annual export growth rates: Georgia (X% per year) and Armenia (X% per year).

In value terms, Afghanistan ($X), Georgia ($X) and Armenia ($X) make up the world’s largest markets for transport and overhead cranes exported from Iran. Among the major destination countries, Georgia recorded the highest export value growth rate during the period under review with a CAGR of +X%, while the other leading countries recorded a more moderate growth in shipments.

Import Scale of Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes in Iran
In 2021, after four years of growth, overseas purchases of haulage cranes, gantry cranes and overhead cranes decreased significantly by -X% to X units. However, imports continued to show strong growth during the period under review. The fastest growth in 2020, with 10 ton gantry crane imports increasing by X% year-on-year. As a result, imports peaked at X units and then contracted significantly the following year.

In value terms, imports of transport and overhead cranes fell significantly to $X in 2021. But overall, imports have grown significantly. The most significant growth rate occurred in 2018, with an X% year-over-year increase. Imports peaked at $X in 2020 before falling sharply the following year.

In 2021, Turkey (X units) is the largest supplier of transport and overhead cranes to Iran, accounting for X% of total imports. In addition, the import of transport and overhead cranes from Turkey more than doubled the number recorded by the second largest supplier, Spain (X units). The United Arab Emirates (X units) ranked third with X% of total imports.

From 2012 to 2021, the average annual growth rate of sales in Turkey is +X%. The average annual growth rates of imports by the remaining suppliers are as follows: Spain (+X% per annum) and the United Arab Emirates (+X% per annum).

Spain ($X), Austria ($X) and Turkey ($X) appear to be Iran’s largest suppliers of transport and overhead cranes by value, accounting for X% of total imports. Spain, with a CAGR of +X%, had the highest import value growth rate over the period under review in terms of major suppliers, while other leaders saw more modest growth in purchases.

Statistics of various crane suppliers in Iran
Iran’s largest suppliers of transport and overhead cranes by value are Spain, Austria and Turkey, which together account for 85% of total imports.

By value, the largest markets for transport and overhead cranes exported from Iran are Afghanistan, Georgia and Armenia.

In 2021, the average export price of transport and overhead cranes will be USD 3,170 per unit, a decrease of -35.1% from the previous year.

In 2021, the average import price of transport and overhead cranes will be $4,337 per unit, an increase of 6.9% from the previous year.

How to customize crane from China
We are a crane manufacturer located in China, providing crane customization services to global crane customers. If you want to customize a crane, you can leave a message on the website or Email: sales010@cranesdq.com, tell us the following information, and our sales manager will contact you:

Iran Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes Market Study 2022

I always enjoy finding a website that provides beneficial info since I like learning new things. Many times when I have been to this particular website I've truly really enjoyed the great content on this website. A great site and I will be back once more for further useful content… attorney conference call

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Bed Bug Treatment Orlando

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. Tampa Termite Control

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. boutique influencer marketing agency

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... GCP Certificate

I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: health insurance for foreigners in china

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Energie aanbieding

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Gantry and Overhead Cranes Market
Israel Overhead Cranes and Gantry
Kenya Overhead Cranes and Gantry
show Related resources

Blueprints in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Human Anatomy and Physiology GC 1132
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact