Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

What is investing in securities  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Investing in stocks is like a deposit in a bank, but at higher interest rates and less protected from bankruptcy. You invest in securities - company stocks or bonds.

A share is a security that gives you ownership. When you buy a share in a company, you are buying a very small share of that company. You can sell a share when its value rises, or you can receive a share of the company's profits for a certain period.

A bond is a debt security on which the state or the company that issued this bond undertakes to return the money invested and pay you some interest in the future.

It's almost like passive income: you don't have to work long hours to make a profit. However, firstly, in order to invest on the most favorable terms, you need to study the market a lot. And secondly, you need to understand that you can both earn a million on investing and lose it in a matter of minutes if the purchased shares fall in price.

Hello, there is a specially organized financial platform - the stock exchange. This is where companies list their shares for sale. However, you cannot buy shares there directly: those are the rules. You must have an intermediary - a bank, an investment company or a broker. A broker is like a realtor, but in the market of financial assets. If anyone is interested, here is more information about it.

Investment is a separate world. You need to know a lot of important information to start investing. It seems to many that it is very simple, but it is not like that. I realized this only when I started investing. At first, I knew absolutely nothing. I believe that everything is simple. I also failed many times, but I followed the correct steps, and by the end, I had a fairly large passive income. The source from which you get tips about investments is very important. My main source was moneyunder30.com, and I am very happy because that was my path to success.

Edited by northuxuj on Aug 28, 2022 - 3:10 PM

Now the most important thing for many people is to make money. But not many people know that with Staking you can even get essentially passive income and this is one of the best methods right now. So you can read more about it here www.finance-monthly.com/20...o-generate-passive-income/ to know better. I hope you will find it useful and will be able to understand this option of passive income.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Bahamas Securities Dealer License
Uzaq part-time iş
bir köpek ve bir iş istiyorum
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact