Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

I need you Guys help ! i start to do Q-bank  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Dear friends,

i have a q for you all plz try to help me.

my Q is regarding kaplan Q-bank i found those Qs are so difficult i am not quite sure about other subjects but i am sure the difficulty of kaplan Q-bank questions on pharmacology. i have read kaplan pharmacology book more than twice and i have done 100 Qs in Q-bank the thing is i have no idea where they are asking and most of the drugs which are not written in kaplan pharmacology book
i have try many times to check where is those drugs come from but nothing is written in kaplan book i am not saying kaplan is not sufficiant i just wanna know is this normal i have to take so much notes from Q-bank explantion into my notebook. i fell so bad , so depress should i keep going or what should i do?

when i read the Qs form Q-bank i have no idea which is correct! i am just learning form its explanation!

i need your honest advise

thanks you all in advance

Kaplan questions are different from the real test. They are more picky, shorter, and simpler than the real test. They also do tend to ask questions for which the answers are not in their own notes. So feeling like you are feeling is not that abnormal. That having been said, there is a rough correlation between your Kaplan Qbank scores and what you would get on the real test. I would aim for >70% on Kaplan Qbank to ensure a good score.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

What do you do if you need help w
How Do You Guys Do This!
do you get alot of pts if you do counseling w
show Related resources

You pay only if you Pass
how to do all things from usmle to match
Dermatology Image Bank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact