Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

when do we need to take TOEFL?  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

i always had the dream of working as a doc in the US.....i'm planning to take
step 1 in april.now i have the doubt when shud i take TOEFL.shud i take it before step 1?as people take IELTS before taking PLAB for uk.somebody guide me

toefl is no longer required. U don't have to take toefl. I think they are testing the language skills as part of Step 2CS.

that's true! No Toefl requiered. I know cos I've taken it and.. now found out I don't need it..Lucky you!!

hey carmen,

u sure toefl not reqd? I mean i've heard its just a few universities that have waived off toefl.... now is it so that there is no need to go for it at all? If its true then its great news!! Plz confirm. :roll:

thanq vraac,doc vrp & carmen.......for ur replies
thank god ...we got rid of one exam...
but we r unlucky that we have 2 appear for step2 cs.....i wish i had completed step2 before june'04....
ok thanx a lot guys......is any1 among u planning to take step 1?by the way,i'm rightnow a CRRI,madras medical college.

hi dr prabhu,

i'm presently doing my internship frm maharashtra. Wld like to take step one, still in the process of finding all info regd how to go abt the usmle n all. Thats why even i want to ensure if they have really waived of toefl.

By the way my email id is [email protected]
u can contact me at this id.

Hi Dr. Prabhu
I am an old graduate of Stanley Medical College; things have changed very much in Chennai since i left. I am mailing to see what bookshops are currently dealing with medical books now other than Shah bookshop. I understand All India bookshop is closed....right?? I am trying to buy some books for USMLE. It will be great if you could help.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Do we treat partner for chlamydia and do we
do IMGs need to get TOEFL first?
Do we need to take CANADIAN EE before getting J1?
show Related resources

how to do all things from usmle to match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact