Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Medicine is top-notch  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

I need to have an operation to get rid of weight loss but I'm scared, is the medicine at a high level?

Before the surgery I weighed 26 and a half hundred, but I know I weighed more, but after a while you stop weighing because you don't really want to know. I felt useless and disgusted. I felt ashamed of everyone around me. I know a lot of people have traits they don't like about themselves, but physically feeling bad every time you put on a specially ordered size is a daily ritual that will always keep you in suspense. I decided to have bariatric surgery and it changed my life, if you have the surgery done by professionals of their trade you are safe

You don't have to be afraid, medicine has reached a new level of development with these surgeries

Why don't you want to try to join a gym and start exercising actively, operations are a last resort.

I realized that most of the applications only help to make a diet that sooner or later ends and after that I gain weight again. So I found Noom Reviews and I really liked them. I decided to download this app and it helped me with my healthy eating habits. Now I do not need diets because I constantly control what I eat.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

My dream to become a Top notch Md.
Kicking the prep up a notch!
Notch Inhibitors are Potential...
show Related resources

Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Review
Step-Up To Medicine
Conrad Fischer's Internal Medicine Question Book

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact