Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Elite USMLE Step 2 CK tutor (283)  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

With the new era of USMLE Step 1 becoming pass/fail, USMLE Step 2 CK currently holds the major weight in selecting and filtering medical students during the residency match process.

Thus, I am devoted to providing you with the best investment for both your time and money. During our sessions, it will be my commitment to help you accomplish your goals and desired score!

What to expect:

• I've got a score of 283 (100th percentile) on Step 2 CK → Premium sessions
  • I've done 15,000+ questions during my preparation → Top-tire question-solving skills
  • I'm a medical student just like you → Cheap sessions (vs the astronomical rates of generic tutoring companies of 100$+/hr)
  • More than 3 years and 1000 hours of USMLE tutoring → Not only a good performer but also a good teacher

I will happily answer any questions and inquiries regardless of purchasing the gig or not.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STUDIES!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/yjqGk5

Recently, more and more parents understand that no one is as interested in the quality education of their children as they are. This means that you need to make an effort yourself to understand how you can learn, solve problems that arise and seek help from professionals for your baby. Therefore, it is important for parents to know that there is such a profession - a tutor and ori will really help.

How can I find a tutor who will give me a week's assignment and then give me legal feedback? I thought so for a long time but then I found some good reviews about https://law-mind.co.uk/ and realized that a good teacher, especially if he has been teaching for a long time, should have good reviews. Now I am working with them. It can be seen that the grades have improved and I really enjoyed studying.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Got my score.. 283/99!
Junior, Senior, Elite,.....
Dear BBB and forum elite I have a Q's
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact