Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

To Delete contacts from yahoo  

• 0/5

Author10 Posts

Another way to delete all of your contacts from yahoo is to click the Contacts icon in your Yahoo Mail. This tab lists all of the people you have added in your contact list. This is where you'll find your address book. You can enter the email address and then click on the contact card to see the contact card. To delete multiple contacts, click on the same contact. This will result in the deletion of both contact lists from your Yahoo Mail account.

Learn Also: How to Delete Yahoo Contacts on iPhone

Delete a contact

- Tap the contact you want to delete.
- Tap the More icon .
- Tap Delete Contact.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.

This may help,
j Wick

Gathered lots of information, do share more.
Curtain Cleaning Services

When you use your Yahoo Email Account, you may receive unwanted emails or unsolicited emails. But do not want to delete these contacts from yahoo. Here I will explain two ways to delete official njmc blog contacts from yahoo account. Some of the following point may seem similar, but they may differ in important ways.

Thank you dear, for making such as important information. I hope you will update this information to add more value if needed, thank you again Visit us: North East Tour Packages

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me and i really appreciate to you. keep sharing post like this. EXT,

Grab the best deal on Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Tour Package and explore Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri at the most pocket-friendly budget. Visit Us: Chardham Yatra by Helicopter

If you are looking for guest posts then you must visit us We have lots of articles related to tourism and travel information, the latest updates on tourism, and accounting and financial information on this website. Visit Us: Tourist Places to Visit in India

Love your website. Keep up the good work. Visit Us: India Travel Blog

Read your article. India Private Tours

Bespoke Luxury India Private Tours & India Tailor made Holidays

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

How To Delete Contacts On Yahoo?
Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact