Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Necessary Groom to Wear a Suit?  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

When you talk about weddings and what to wear in weddings then you need to understand that the wedding day is probably one of the most important days of any person’s life. This is the day, where every bride and groom want to look their best. Now, mostly people go for a bridegroom suit. However, when you talk about whether it is necessary to wear a suit for the groom or is it necessary to wear an expensive dress for the bride then no, I don think so. It is not necessary. Yes, most people choose to wear these clothes because of the special occasion however there are many couples, who get married without wearing all this stuff as well. It might be for many reasons as well; they may not be able to afford the clothes or it may even be a spontaneous wedding as well. So, what are you planning to wear on your wedding day?

You don't need a groom at all.

A business suit will work if the girl is looking for a serious, reliable man with brain damage willing to take on the mortgage payment. If her instincts aren't quite nailed down by the hardships of a crisis and the pressures of society, choose a suit that makes you look sexier. For example, a fitted jacket with narrow lapels and skinny pants suggests designer and fashion analyst, Angela Angel. It's not extravagant, but it's more associated with the rock scene than the office. Prada and Dolce & Gabbana have it, gentlemansguru.com

I don't consider it one of the coolest for my closet. Suits are my thing.

Are you kidding, haha? The groom is definitely putting on his tuxedo because they both look great with each other. Wouldn't you agree? For all that, I like tuxedos but only wear them to weddings or other important events. In everyday life, I prefer to wear lighter clothes. I'm talking about a T-shirt and jeans that are tailor-made. I like this kind of clothes more because I like comfort. This comfort is given to me by T-shirts with prints and the most ordinary jeans complemented by sneakers.

At my wedding tuxedo was also included in my dressing also I did like the way it is designed I wore it casually too in seo company in Riyadh when I was in Saudi Arabia. since then I know that it is necessary for the groom to wear a suit

I don't think you have to be a groom to wear a smart suit. Yes, and there are costumes that are more suitable for a bold extravagant party than for a solemn event. For example sequin suits for men | Angelino I would not marry in such a suit, but would have fun at a party in it with pleasure.

Edited by MilkywayT on Jan 22, 2023 - 5:19 PM

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
How to carry suit while travelling
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact