Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

I want to build a pond in my yard  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

Hi. The question is a little off-topic. I want to build a pond in my yard. Do you need any permissions? Which company in the UK is it better to contact for advice?

If you want fish, you need to be careful with the addition of water, because most chemicals will kill the fish. But algae will grow in ponds, and while some algae are beneficial, some algae will not stop; The only ways to combat algae are through water shading, constant cleaning, or chemicals. So choose your poison.

When I wanted a pond in my backyard, I was looking for a company that would do the job for a long time. My employee advised me to pond builders in Wirral, as he already worked with them and their hardscaper did all the work at the highest level. They have a wealth of knowledge and rich experience to help them design and implement any complex project you can imagine.

Good day. Great info, thanks! How about gardening? How to create the perfect lawn?

Hi dude. Spring is coming, which means your lawn needs some maintenance. So, your lawn should look beautiful when you have guests! I think you definitely need to read the right tips and of course the latest tools are essential for that. Now it is much easier to have a beautiful garden with a cool and tidy lawn.

Thanks, guys. You really helped me with my choice!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

How Yard Maintenance Maintains Yo
Biochemistry Build up!!
How to build stamina?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact