|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
Yahoo is one of the best and popular email service provider accross the World. You can send and receive emails fastly with these services. If you see error code 475: suspicious activity was detected on your account then try this some troubleshooting to remove error.
1. Reset your account password
2. Wait, sometimes the issue get resolved automatically
3. Make sure your internet connection is stable
4. Delete the email from the outbox mailbox if any error shows up
Solving Yahoo Error Code 475:
Delete emails from the Outbox folder
If you are trying to send out an email and it gets stuck in the outbox folder then the system might detect this as spam as it is constantly being sent out, despite the fact that it is still stuck on your end. If this is what’s causing the problem then you will simply have to delete the email.
- Open the Yahoo Mail app (mobile or desktop) and tap on the Menu icon.
- Use the left-hand pane to navigate to your Outbox folder.
- Clear the Outbox folder by deleting every message that is present there.
- Restart the Yahoo Mail app
- Check if the Yahoo error code 475 suspicious activity as detected on your account issue still occurs.
Change account password
Another way to fix this problem is by changing your account password.
- From the desktop browser
- Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Click Change password.
- Enter a New Password.
- Click Continue.
That was a very tragic and touching story by you, and I am so touched by this. Your family has a great history as your father fought for the country and your mom with this disease. I extremely feel proud for presentation of this blog as I came to know through essay writer service uk blogs news, and i am really happy for that.
| Similar forum topics|
Error in Yahoo mail inbox?
How to fix error code 0xc0000005
program code or ACGME code?
| Related resources|
USMLE Step 2 The Stanford Solutions
Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact