Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Your recent home renovation  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

Hello guys! Can you share your recent home renovation with everyone? I remodeled my kitchen a few weeks ago

As for me, I finished building a garage a month ago, and I'm really glad I finally did it because I was planning it for a few years.

I don't remember the last time I renovated my house from the inside because my whole family is pleased with everything, but I recently decided that I need a solar power system, so I installed Home solar panels on my roof. And I thought it would look bad from the outside, but it's actually pretty modern, and I like it.

Thank goodness it won't be renovated any time soon

We renovated the house gradually over 3 years. If you have money and a team of good workers, then, of course, you will finish everything quickly. But in our case, we didn't have enough funds, so the repair took so long. And this summer, we finally installed a fence around our territory. We were lucky to found fencing contractors quickly, and they completed the work in a short time. So, now it remains only to improve the courtyard and garden. After this, I will sleep peacefully.

ESPN is the first company that works as a medium for bringing live sports online so that one can watch their favorite sports anytime or anywhere. To know more about the ESPN subscription plans or any other info visit espn.com/activate. If you want to know more about it feel free to get the valuable information from our website instantly.
espn.com/activate

Cool cool

cool cool

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Recent nursing home outbreak
Your Most Recent USMLE Step 1 App
Using Brass In Your Home
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit