Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Should I invest in cryptocurrency  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

Is it worth investing into cryptocurrency? What would you recommend for me in this case?

Blockchain is a system that records all transactions in relation to the cryptocurrency. The system contains modules, each called “block”. Every block represents a decoded record of a specific cryptocurrency related transaction. It also contains a coded reference to the previous block, which consecutively contains a record regarding the previous transaction.

It depends on your goals and how much money you are willing to invest. Do you want to try trading currencies and see if you succeed? For example, I make money with cryptocurrency, and if your budget is smaller, I think it might be better to look for other, cheaper cryptocurrencies. It can be any other cryptocurrency, at your discretion. By the way, when you choose what to buy, I recommend using only a trusted exchange, where transactions with low commissions and very fast.

I'm not particularly experience in this topic. However, one of my friends made millions mining Bitcoin, so maybe look into it?

Not sure about millions, but it's definitely possible to earn some money on Bitcoin mining right now. If you're interested, bitcoin cloud mining is probably the best way to start, so go to Hashing24.com and rent some equipment there. You'll be accumulating Bitcoin in no time, and then you just have to sell it when the price is right to turn a profit!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

lab invest
How much Time to invest in CCS
Do you invest?
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact