Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Gift for a sister  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

Hi! I just wanted to ask you if you know what I can get to my sister for her birthday? She loves makeup, but I don't know any of the products

Well, you can get her a coupon to some fancy makeup store like Sephora and let her choose her present

You don't have to be a makeup guru or a mua to make a good gift for someone who loves makeup. The idea with the coupon is cool, that way she'll choose what she needs and you can't go wrong with that. I remember the time when I gave my girlfriend a pair of fake eyelashes, she applied them, and then she was scared to take off eyelash extensions because she thought she might lose her real eyelashes too.

Give her a box of cosmetics.

If your sister likes makeup, then she probably has a lot of cosmetics, so it will be difficult to surprise her. But I can recommend you a website https://lolaslashes.co.uk/collections/strip-lashes on which you will find something unusual for your sister. I'm sure she doesn't have this yet, but she will definitely like it.

Book will be a good gift!

It all depends on your sister's preferences. So yes, a book can be a good gift, but only if she likes to read. Basically, for any girl, the universal gift is cosmetics. At any age, it is a good idea. Girls are delighted with bright, colorful shadows and lipsticks. They decorate their beautiful faces. If I were you, I would gift something from https://www.natashadenona.com/, and I definitely wouldn't make a mistake. It's an excellent option for both as a gift and for personal use..

It is always so pleasant to give gifts, but how difficult it is to choose them.

Edited by Marekovv on Oct 05, 2021 - 2:42 PM. : forgot to add something

For this you need to run a lot and break your head. After all, it is the gift that speaks about our attitude towards a person, how well we know him and how much he means to us. And even the high value of a gift does not always guarantee that it will be appreciated. So birthday mylar balloons for holiday can help make you a very interesting and unique gift to anyone.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Rescue sister
help my sister deciding
Sister Mary Joseph nodule
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact