Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

What preventive measures?  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

What preventive measures do doctors take so as not to get infected with respiratory diseases?

Every doctor knows how important it's to observe the rules of personal hygiene, use sterile instruments and the necessary protective clothing so as not to catch the flu or other viral diseases, for example, like coronavirus. Also, every doctor does everything possible to improve his body's resistance to disease. This includes boosting immunity, for example. I know that many doctors I know use complementary natural medicines to improve their health in addition to the yearly vaccinations. For example, I have recently been advised of very effective pills such as VIRO SPECTRUM SHIELD. You can find more info about this remedy here https://vssmt.net/ . I think ythat this drug has really worked well in government lab research. I have rarely seen any medication that guarantees 93% effective against the active virus in vitro. This is a really good result and an excellent solution for the prevention and treatment of viral diseases during a pandemic.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Preventive measures Qn
What preventive measures?
PTT measures int & ext pathways ?
show Related resources

Epidemiology, Biostatistics & Preventive Medicine
NMS Preventive Medicine and Public Health
PreTest Preventive Medicine and Public Health

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact