Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Study Group  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

We have been studying silently in a group on skype, simulating a library kind of environment, since most libraries are shut down these days. There are people prepping for step 1, and you can connect with them and discuss if you wish to. But the group per se is just being used as a silent virtual library to study and be accountable in. We study on video with mute, and the groups online 24 7 as we are from all time zones. Looking for serious members who can pull long hour consistent study sessions with us. Please message @Iamglee or live:.cid.76e145a57c2f3976 on skype to join.

I think its a great idea to study in a group because know a day it is not possible to study in libraries because of covid. You should try this service because it is a virtual library which provides you an online learning platform.

http://essaypapers.reviews/

I lost the hope of finding the required information until I reached your site. Thank you for posting it. Looking to sell your property? Ping us, we buy houses on cash.
we buy houses

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Step 3 study materials and study group
study partner / study group
USMLE study partners for group study
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact