Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Research work.  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Main stages of research work:

1. Updating the problem (identify the problem and determine the direction of future research).

2. Identify the areas of research (formulate the main questions that we would like to find answers to).

3. Selection of the research topic (try to define the boundaries of the research as strictly as possible)

4. Development of a hypothesis (develop a hypothesis or hypotheses, including unrealistic-provocative ideas).

5. Identification and systematization of approaches to the solution (choose research methods).

6. Determine the sequence of the study.

7. Collection and processing of information (record the acquired knowledge).

8. Analysis and generalization of the received materials (to structure the received material, using the known logical rules and techniques).

9. Preparation of the report (define the main concepts, prepare a report on the results of the study).

10. Report (defend the results publicly in front of peers and adults, answer questions).

Greetings, students. I want to recommend you the site typemyessays.com/research-...rch-paper-writing-services for writing your work. There are gorgeous professionals who will carry out research work on your topic and produce a unique and original text.

Having a good work is necessary for everybody who wants high income, so thanks for this post. Also, I've got my own company and I need it to be promoted, so I hope that someone will leave here the best source with information about contribution of marketing.

Thanks a lot for sharing this cool information! Anyway, I know what the last commentator was talking about and now I'm willing to mention this source www.talenteria.com/recruit...uitment-marketing-platform where you will be able to know more about promotion of your company. It's really useful!

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

does work permit work
what kind of research work IMG can get in?
research work in india???
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact