|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
Hi I am a female 4th year US MD looking for step 3 study partner
1) Test Date: 2021 autumn (I need to graduate from school first)
2) Location: In the US
3) Stage of Studying: Beginning - just purchased uworld a week ago
4) Type of Study Buddy: Online daily meet up to do 10-20 questions
5) Goal of Study Buddy: Motivation to do uworld questions and Anki deck
6) Misc Info/Obligations/Other: I have elective rotations but I should be able to meet at night online to confirm and go over questions.
Step 1 230s
Step 2 260s (took it in September so still remember a lot of content)
Applying for: internal medicine
Email me at [email protected]
Studying medicine like this is really convenient and you can get a lot of new knowleges.
Why not? It is a good start, but I think that if you want to study good and to gain a perfect education, it is better to study abroad. So, in order to make it possible I am using www.stepcalculator.com/blo...ml?post=spain-summer-camps which is a special camp for gaining education and learning a new language.
| Similar forum topics|
looking for a study partner in Phoenix AZ
40+ IMG looking for study partner in NYC
Looking for study partner in California
| Related resources|
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)
Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact