Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Usmle study partner- IMG step 1  

• 20/5

Author12 Posts

Looking for USMLE step 1study partner, planning to give exams in January of 2021.
I’m in EDT timezone.

abarajith27 wrote:
Looking for USMLE step 1study partner, planning to give exams in January of 2021.
I’m in EDT timezone.

Hey I'm interested. Email me on [email protected]

hi
I am interested
Email me at [email protected]

interested my gmail

[email protected]

interested my gmail [email protected]

Hi I am also interested.

I am planning to take the test in February, 2021.
My email: [email protected]
Whassup: 1-305-608-1524

Thanks!

Your home is your single largest investment - ensure it stays solid with a long lasting NES ready-to-install solar energy system. We make solar panels for home simple by working with you from start to finish

Thank you for sharing to us, there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. columbiahvacco.com

love your ideas! electrolysis las vegas

Does actual presence is a thing when you state 'Study accomplices' or a virtual presence would work for you? In the event that you try to go for the last alternative, I have something beneficial to impart to you. Furthermore, I'd prefer to term the 'something' as MOKSH USMLE Coaching - Patient Centered Learning Platform. You can rent a toilet in San Antonio, anytime you want.

How did you get so many people to view your post I’m very jealous! I’m still learning all about blogs on the internet. Get a trustworthy cleaners on us.

Please keep this page updated because I'd love to read more of this. stamped concrete patio

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Usmle study partner- IMG step 1
IMG preparing for USMLE Step 1 within 2004
img needing study partner online step 1
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact