Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Need a Step 2 CS Study Partner!  

• 0/5

Author11 Posts

Hey guys! I'm planning on taking my Step 2 CS in Houston around January 2020. I'm an IMG and currently based in the NYC area. I can dedicate 8-10 hours per day on weekdays and weekends, and am flexible with working around timing. Preferably, I'm looking for someone I can study with in-person, however, I would still be open to an online study partner to practice cases with. Please feel free to PM me if interested and are in the NYC/NJ area!

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read nice information on your site. Simple to understand and helpful. We will look forward for your future updates. Thanks! Pro Painting of Daytona Beach

witness me facial hair removal

Har du problemer med å finne en løsning på brystkreftproblemene? Hvis dette er tilfelle, vil jeg bare anbefale at du søker på dette nettstedet på https://norsk-apotek.com/kjope-arimidex-uten-resept/ sider. Jeg er sikker på at du vil være fornøyd med resultatet og responsen fra denne blandingen, fortsett å leve.

Hi just saw your post, I'm from NY and I might be able to help you. <a href="https://www.iowacityconcretecontractors.com">Concrete Contractors Iowa City</a>

Hi just saw your post, I'm from NY and I might be able to help you. Concrete Contractors Iowa City

If you are struggling with Step 2 CS and need a study partner, this lab report writing is for you! I have experience as both an exam taker and as someone giving advice to others.

We at Tree Removal Edmonton can be of help to study with. If you are studying dutch elm disease or diagnosing dutch elm disease, we have a lot of knowledge in this!

This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info... realhealthcaresociety.org

Thank you for the great post all posts are relevant and informational so thank you again. Students are planning to study abroad and want student accommodation in Irvine you should visit University Living website. Here you can find your study partner as well as your affordable rooms also.

This is a very elegantly composed article. I'll make certain to bookmark it and return it to peruse a greater amount of your helpful data.
Student Accommodation London

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Study partner for CS Step 2 CS 18th
Need STEP 2 CS study partner.......
NEED A STUDY PARTNER FOR STEP 2 CS IN tampa F
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact