Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Medical Job for MDs W/O Residency  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

Opportunity for medical students and medical graduates to improve their CVs and increase their chances of obtaining residency by doing clinical work approved by Medicare. This job does NOT require residency and is a work from home (remote/virtual) position! Online training will be provided. Only equipment needed is a computer.

Company Name: Orb Health, INC.--- OrbHealth.com
Position Title: Chronic Care Management, MD
Position Description: Under the supervision of a MD and/or Clinical Nurse, review patient history and create clinical care plans for patients having multiple chronic conditions requiring virtual care in between face-to-face office visits with their PCP.
Pay: $22 per hour
Bonus opportunity to earn up to extra $5/hour based on quality and productivity!
Growing company so promotion opportunities as well.

Apply at the following link: orbhealth.applicantstack.c...k.com/x/apply/a2ayki5ecrbk

For any application questions please contact HR Manager, Rory Money, at [email protected]
For any job duties or clinical questions please contact Preet Goraya, MD at [email protected]

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

concrete contractor cleveland

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. landscaper cleveland

Great, thanks for sharing this post. Thanks Again. Fantastic. Here you will get now landscaping austin

Thank you for sharing this post.
Retaining Walls Newcastle

Get essay writing service from Assignment desk

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Medical Job for MDs W/O Residency
Question to BBB about LORs from U.S. MDs
Amazon Gift Certificate for MDs and DOs
show Related resources

Kaplan Medical USMLE Medical Ethics
Medical Microbiology & Immunology Examination and Board Review