Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Medical Job for MDs W/O Residency  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

This job does NOT require residency and is a work from home (remote/virtual) position! Online training will be provided. Only equipment needed is a computer.

Company Name: Orb Health, INC.--- OrbHealth.com
Position Title: Chronic Care Management, MD
Position Description: Under the supervision of a MD and/or Clinical Nurse, review patient history and create clinical care plans for patients having multiple chronic conditions requiring virtual care in between face-to-face office visits with their PCP.
Pay: $22 per hour
Bonus opportunity to earn up to extra $5/hour based on quality and productivity!

Growing company so promotion opportunities as well.

Apply at the following link: orbhealth.applicantstack.c...k.com/x/apply/a2ayki5ecrbk

For any application questions please contact HR Manager, Rory Money, at [email protected]
For any job duties or clinical questions please contact Preet Goraya, MD at [email protected]

I was very saddened by the fact that today it is very difficult to find a job in the medical field, even with a higher education. Moreover, I couldn't find a job with a decent salary until I found the site https://jooble.org/jobs/Waco%2C-TX. Here I was able to quickly view several successful vacancies and choose the best one.

Well, that would be great because in this pandemic time I think remote jobs are safe. My brother also got a remote job as a writer last year for a company and he is doing really great with this. It is very important to take training before this and I think in this pandemic time remote jobs are safest.

Edited by nicolaslovey on Jun 29, 2021 - 9:55 PM

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Medical Job for MDs W/O Residency
Question to BBB about LORs from U.S. MDs
Amazon Gift Certificate for MDs and DOs
show Related resources

Kaplan Medical USMLE Medical Ethics
Medical Microbiology & Immunology Examination and Board Review
Free Selection criteria of Residency Programs

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact