Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Step 3 study partner  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

Hi, I'm currently studying for Step 3 and I'm interested in finding a study partner. I am located in Oklahoma. Using Uworld and able to do questions and share screen by skype. Msg or email me if interested. [email protected] Thanks.

Edited by vtac90 on Nov 02, 2019 - 3:14 PM

vtac90 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently studying for Step 3 and I'm interested in finding a study partner. I am located in Oklahoma. Using Uworld and able to do questions and share screen by skype. Msg or email me if interested. [email protected] Thanks.

Sorry, I mistyped my email address. The correct email address is [email protected]

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Concrete contractors portland oregon

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Concrete contractors okc

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Net Listings

Thanks for the great article. Keep on setting up! skribbl io geometry dash

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. 먹튀폴리스

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

step by step - FROM STEP 1 LEARNING TILL WORKING
Step by Step....done with Step 2.
Step 3 study materials and study group
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact