Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Online CS study partner wanted  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

Hi, I'm an IMG with excellent Spoken English Proficiency yet failed CS on SEP for unknown reason in Philadelphia.Passed ICE and CIS well.Looking for dedicated English speaking test taker whose exam is in weeks. Mine is in mid November. Contact me at 402-218-9813 if you are interested. Thanks. (This stupid test is nothing but a money sucker btw. Let's screw it together.)

A great day and a very explicit information. Partners Event Planning

Hello, I have experienced but not that much but I am really willing to be in your companion. bathroom renovations

Hello I also experienced that, my friend suggested me to look in the social media, just keep posting ask for exam taker that are fluent in English Others, some will reply immediately

Instead, try to deliver a few unique examples of what makes your music specific. Why ought to they trouble taking note of it.What kind of fashion is the album.How to Write a Music Press ReleaseHow to Write a Music Press Release</a> Is it soulful and introspective or extra upbeat and birthday celebration-friendly? Knowing this may help reporters understand a way to slot it into their insurance.If you’ve been featured in any foremost publications or played any high-profile indicates, point out them here. Any accolades your song has received will assist bolster your case.

Thank you for sharing this, it is the worst when taking an exam you know is pointless and just about money. If you need any help, we at www.edmontontreeremoval.ca/st-albert are happy to help you! Find us on the web here: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=14591988155018623316. We look forward to chatting with you! https://goo.gl/maps/W52WNThfFYevyzsA7

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

online study group wanted
Wanted partner online/Fairfax area
CS on July 7/study partner wanted
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact