Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

study together to step 2cs  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

hello to everyone and good luck on examination
I am looking for partners to study together for the step 2 cs starting from 16 th november 2019 in LA
I work as an opthalmologist for 15 years in Turkey and I am looking forward for a fellowship on branches of opthalmology that is why I am taking these exams/
I passed the step 1 and step 2 ck last year but unfortunately I failed from the step 2 cs/
I am studying for this exam for months and I really promise I will be a good partner to study together and as having years of medical practice I think I can give contribution to the people / group that I study with
I am also working hard on american english so that will be fine to study together

I would like to hear your story.
please accept my friend request

Well, this post is quite good!Thanks for updating my information about the subject. It is very useful for me. The Orlando Makeup Artist

It's so exciting!!!

Well, this post is quite good! Thanks for updating my information about the subject. It is very useful for me.
Student Accommodation Bournemouth

Thank you for your post. This is a really good post because it's an informational post. Many students want to study abroad so they can visit our website for accommodation.

Student accommodation Lubbock

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
Any one wants to study for step 2 together?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact