Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Cs tutor/coach-Free CS assessment  

• 0/5

Author14 Posts

Not feeling confident that you'll pass? Not really sure what you're doing wrong? Failed before? Feeling confused? Running out of time? Not sure which plan to go with or where to get guidance?

I can help you.

I have tutored/coached students from all over the world for the past 2 years and helped them get to PASS/HIGH PERFORMANCE with confidence. I offer a FREE 15 min online ASSESSMENT to see if you need my tutoring.

I only want to take the students who truly need my help so if you're at passing level or close, I'll tell you honestly if you don't need my services and give you a few tips/advice to take with you! I don't want to waste your time or mine if you don't need it!

I started coaching to help as many students as I can who are struggling with CS principles, DDx, communication, empathy, time management, effective history taking, closing, patient note, physical exams and confidence. Together we will make a study plan and target your key weak areas.

I offer very affordable coaching and keep my prices low so I can help as many students that need it. You don't need to take those expensive programs to pass this exam, you only need SPECIFIC GUIDANCE for YOUR weak areas.

This exam is important and no one wants to fail, so let's do it right this time!

Good luck and as I always tell my students: Half of this exam is CONFIDENCE! Believe in yourself ! smiling face

email me if interested : [email protected]

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for your usual wonderful effort. www.orlandosecuritycompany.com

Good Examine and fascinating. idle mine

The Post Is Written in a very good manner "and it" entail Many Useful information for me. I Appreciated What You Have Done here. I am Always searching for informative information like this. bathroom remodel

I will come back soon is you have more idea about this. Orlando Towing Partners

Thanks so much for sharing this! cleaning services schaumburg

This was really helpful! Creative Financing

hello how are you friends.

I'm glad I found this site! move out cleaning clay ny

This is so thoughtful to offer a free assessment for students. This will evaluate their knowledge. Check this site for carpet cleaning in Dover: www.cleancarpetdover.com

Thank you for this! web design virginia beach

Its so helpfully

I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. commercial mold removal

Good day! It's my pleasure to find this amazing website that provides mostly unseen information about every single topic which is I really like. Check here to see more amazing info.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Cs tutor/coach-Free CS assessment
Cs Coach/Tutor
John buchanan, the coach.....
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact