Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

CS professional preparation  

• 100/5

Author8 Posts

Hi everyone, this is a great opportunity for those who aim to pass Step 2 CS with first attempt.
I do tutoring for 3 years already and my students were always satisfied and gave me good feedback.
I am offering effective, professional one-on-one live courses for the USMLE Step 2 CS exam at very low rates compared to other tutors. We will create an individualized study schedule with you to avoid fatigue and save valuable study time; concentrate on the most tested topics; discuss strategies to approach questions. At the end of course you'll feel the difference.

If you are interested or need further information (e.g. my score report), feel free to contact me:
Skype ID: zolinger-elison
Email: [email protected]

Best of luck!

Edited by Pix on Dec 30, 2018 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyone, this is a great opportunity for those who aim to pass Step 2 CS with first attempt.
I do tutoring for 3 years already and my students were always satisfied and gave me good feedback.
I am offering effective, professional one-on-one live courses for the USMLE Step 2 CS exam at very low rates compared to other tutors. We will create an individualized study schedule with you to avoid fatigue and save valuable study time; concentrate on the most tested topics; discuss strategies to approach questions. At the end of course you'll feel the difference.

If you are interested or need further information (e.g. my score report), feel free to contact me:
Skype ID: zolinger-elison
Email: [email protected]

Best of luck!

It's my pleasure to find this amazing website who provides mostly unseen information about every single topic which is i really like it. www.palmbaytowingcompany.com

Thanks for posting your details, you know I am looking for some credible tutorials, Thanks I found your site.Best Regards~<a href="https://www.mintbc.com.au/our-services/">Shannon</a>

I just added this web site to my feed reader, excellent stuff. chessok

Hi Pix,
If you are an expert teacher then why you don't try to offer your services on any online educational portal like Solution Inn has an feature
https://www.solutioninn.com/tutors/become-a-tutor
Where highly qualified and expert teachers can serve their services and not only can earn money but also the reputation and communication skills.
I think almost every country has this CS exam so a huge amount of students will contact to you.

Thats a good sharing, I would love to subscribe your Blog but I can't see any tab to subscribe your blog. kitchen remodel

That's a good sharing, I would love to subscribe your Blog but I can't see any tab to subscribe your blog. https://curtsremovalscatford.co.uk

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Step 1 professional preparation
professional services
professional societies/associations?
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact