Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Save Uworld User & Pass tutorial  

• 100/5

Author78 Posts

Hey Guys,

I have made a short video about how to save your Username and Password to login to your UWORLD QBANK from PC, because I hate typing my username and pass everytime so thought i would share it with you guys, hope it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZwUWmaDls

Regards

Thanks for sharing this amazing video. It is really helpful.

Thanks much for your downright video.... duct cleaning

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! tree care

thank you for having this topic. slitherio unblocked

Thanks for the informative video. I have a piece of paper with all of my usernames and passwords, but can never seem to find it when I need it the most. This will come in handy!
tennis elbow treatment

Thanks for sharing.

Great to know.

Thanks so much for the post in youtube. Very helpful. 50 amp Generator

You are not alone in hating always having to type in usernames and passwords. If ever you're looking for a password manager for Chrome or your IOS devices, I highly recommend LastPass. I just stick with the free version because I can't seem to justify the price for premium. These are what our towing service folks make use of, too.

If you want to get a lot of NBA 2K21 MT, I recommend you to go to MMOSPT

If you want to go to a team, you must meet the popularity value required by the team, and then you will receive a transaction invitation letter from the team manager. After clicking the invitation letter, you will see that the team manager hopes that players will prove their strength through the challenge. Visit MMOSPT can get a lot of 2K21 MT, I believe you will definitely go to the team you want to go.
MMOSPT enjoys a high reputation for competitive prices, safe and fast delivery, and reliable and consistent customer service. Their NBA 2K21 MT Coins is well received by players.

Thanks, simple but helpful because entering that in every time is an annoyance for me as well.

http://www.snowremovalcheyenne.com

Hey buddy, thanks for sharing this. I have trouble logging in and out in UWorld. This simple video of yours is really helpful. By the way, is that your own tutorial? I love the setup of your desktop. Nice work! | Local Citations

thanks for sharing this! nashville marriage counseling

Oh thank you! This is a big help! | Best Psychic in Houston

Is the program version you're using free? I've been a patron of LastPass for as long as I can remember but the $10 a month subscription is getting too heavy and unjustifiable for me! Concrete resurfacing doesn't pay much, you know.

I tried using this password manager again but I keep going back to LastPass. Nothing beats it in terms of reliability and user interface. Heck, even a majority of students at my driving school make use of LastPass.

Excellent post keep it up and share more. seattle eyelash extensions

After using LastPass for the previous 6 months, I can confidently say that it is the superior password manager. Heck, even a guy like me who does concrete driveway paving for a living is able to store hundreds of passwords with ease.

Thank you for this post! creative financing

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

IV heroin User......DAY 1
tutorial
Tutorial
show Related resources

You pay only if you Pass

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact