Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

How I passed the CS with csevideo  

• 0/5

Author10 Posts

As I went to prepare for the cs I could not find any really good study material or at least nothing that was a direct hit to what the exam was going to be like, I read mixed reviews on every company out there live courses, online, tutors etc. I decided to go with CSE Video for 4 months. I have been asked by several people what I used so I decided to write this up.
I sat for my cs exam in los Angeles in May and got my results in July 2018
I am 2nd career American student, and I did my med school in the Caribbean, although they give us some classes nothing extensive on the cs exam, I was concerned about my ability to pass on the first attempt.

A little about me, I am retired accountant and wanted to do something different. At my age it was hard to get through med school and all the required studies and exams. But being a single dad and really wanted a different lifestyle in terms of the work I do, I decided to go to a Caribbean medical school and I’m glad I did.

CSE Video with the first aid paid off big time, I passed with stars and while I was taking the exam I was confident despite my minimal history in the medical field. I am writing this post because I think a lot of people struggle with the right material for the cs and I can say based on my score result and my experience you cant go wrong with CSE Video and the first aid, any edition of the fa will work. You welcomed to ask any questions I’m happy to help
Good luck

csevideo looks promising! Lucas would like to hear about this! I'm having a great time browsing this site because I really wanted to help Lucas. He needs more time studying than always playing deca games support. I understand his games though but he MUST study.

This is one of the good articles you can find in the net explaining everything in detail regarding thI will must share this blog and the information i found here really has no value in money but more than it. Thanks for this nice effort which you put here in the shape of this post. bathroom remodel

I wonder if this really work but I'm kinda wary of trying this. Appliance Repair Associates

It is always good to come prepared. high risk merchant solutions

thanks for being so generous! such a big help! eyelash extensions dallas

Great article thanks for this! bookkeeping las vegas

Nice post, thanks

Hey there! Have you tried to search for help me with my math homework?

It made my actual exam more relaxed for me. So I'm writing because they were really good to me, I was confused about my condition, and I was able to call or contact them at any time for answers, even for clinical Hire To Write Essay questions. The customer service representatives still returned my calls or emails within minutes. They were polite and generous each time, even offering me discounts when I asked.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

passed cs 2 weeks csevideo
How I passed the CS with csevideo
passed with csevideo
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
NY CS PREP
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact